Joleen moved out a couple months ago and Katie got a job at one of the banks so it has been a little strange around here with them not here very much.
I got another 2 cases of Green Chili don’t have them roasted yet hopefully in the next day or so. Had our pig butchered we smoked the hams, bacon, and some of the sausage. We haven’t ever smoked the sausage before so glad we did it is so good.
I lost several kids when school started, I had been wanting to scale back the daycare some but come payday, I have to admit I am rethinking my decision. So I guess I will start looking to get a couple more.
300 a month.
Since it is the first week of the month I will start posting this next week when I have a full week. And will get back on track with this.
- Cream of Wheat
- French toast
- Cheese omelets
To these I will add toast or fruit.
- Peanut butter & Jelly
- Chicken Noodle soup
- Fish Sticks/ Tatar tots
- Grilled Cheese
To these I will add fruit, crackers, or something as a side dish.
- Frito Pie
- Salisbury steak
- Stuffed Peppers
- Navajo Tacos
- Steaks on the grill
To these I will add a vegetable and appropriate side.
- Granola Bars
- Cheese sticks
Andy’s snacks for work
- Pumpkin cake
- Strawberry shortcake
Goals for the week
- I would like to get the rest of the green chili’s put up,
- I have some grapes in the freezer that I need to get canned so I have room in the freezer for some beef we have coming,
- I need to get the hams and bacons that we smoked wrapped and in the freezer,
- I bought a large bag of Chicken a while back I want to cook it all so Katie has stuff to take for lunch,
- I have a large bucket of Jalapenos to get put up,
- Pick the rest of the tomatoes that we have covered and get them put up,
- Get the yard ready for winter,
- Work on a couple crocheted afghans that I am making for Christmas presents,
- And I need to get fall decorations up outside and inside. So hopefully I can get it all done in addition to everything else that I find I need to do.
What are your goals for the week?
Have a great week.